Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data Set List
ANNKRUSE
I am utilizing Birt to access TROUX metadata. I am able to create a new data set if I do a select and then manually put in the actual data set name. Only the data sets that I manually create are visible. I am able to access fine once they are there. However I do not see any tables unless I manually create them. Any suggestions?
Thank you in advance...
:wub:
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I'm not familiar with TROUX. Are you using a JDBC driver to connect to your TROUX data and you're not seeing your available tables in the "Available Items" list?
ANNKRUSE
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="98972" data-time="1334345767" data-date="13 April 2012 - 12:36 PM"><p>
I'm not familiar with TROUX. Are you using a JDBC driver to connect to your TROUX data and you're not seeing your available tables in the "Available Items" list?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Yes this is the driver: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver (v3.0) <br />
<br />
Have you experienced this? I can create a new Data Set but cannot see any tables in the data base.
mwilliams
The only time I've seen tables not show up that were supposed to, is when there are many tables and you hit the defined limit of schemas or tables. Do you have many tables and the ones you expect just aren't showing up? If so, try going to Window -> Preferences -> Report Design -> Data Set Editor -> JDBC Data Set and change the number of schemas or tables that will show up in the editor.