Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data break
pankaja
Hi,
My data is like CR18CBdelp-09534000 in a table. I want to break from "-" and next 09534000235 data put in next line. Please help in this. Please find the attachment for better understanding.
Regards,
Pankaja
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
add a dynamic Text right there were your data element for this string is placed now. remove the data element.<br />
Set expression to:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
row["firmware"].replace("-", "<br>")
</pre>
replace firmware by the name of your column.
pankaja
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'cbrell'" data-cid="98933" data-time="1334314745" data-date="13 April 2012 - 03:59 AM"><p>
add a dynamic Text right there were your data element for this string is placed now. remove the data element.<br />
Set expression to:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
row["firmware"].replace("-", "<br>")
</pre>
replace firmware by the name of your column.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
Hi cbrell,<br />
<br />
I tested but not working. I am not sure but I think replace method will not work for this issue, may be another methods can use.
CBR
Is there a error message at the bottom of your report if you run it in HTML format?
replace replaces the first occurence of the - sign with a html <br> tag and only works for a string. Do the values contain - multiple times or just one time per value