Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Color cell with a code of database
frombo
Hello all,
I want to design a report that will tell by a color of codes with kind of car a person have by month.
Car - color yellow
Van - color Red
Car & Van - Blue
And then you have a grid
Jan Feb March
Ambre yellow Blue
Brizon
Filipe Red
Charles Red Yellow
Is it possible to this in birt?
Can somebody help me
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
johnw
Yes. look in the documentation on how to use the Highlight option. Highlights are conditional formatting options, and can be based on data. There are plenty of examples already in DevShare, tutorials, and documentation.
frombo
Hello JohnW,
I've see how to use the highligth, but I still have a problem with that... the highlighter color's must come to the database, and to fill a color I will have two conditions to fill... and when I run the report all the cell's have the same color, I think it's affecting the row not the cell...
If you could indicate an example or the tuturial (not the tuturial of the birt syte about the higligths)
And thanks for your help
Regards
lnix
Hi frombo,
Here's a highlight example. If the product line is Classic Cars, the cell has one style, and if it's Planes, it has another. Is this what you need?
frombo
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'lnix'" data-cid="98977" data-time="1334364100" data-date="13 April 2012 - 05:41 PM"><p>
Hi frombo,<br />
<br />
Here's a highlight example. If the product line is Classic Cars, the cell has one style, and if it's Planes, it has another. Is this what you need?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hello,<br />
<br />
Yes this is what I need I will see this example.<br />
<br />
Thanks