Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Y-axis scale
fabulon12
Hi !
Here is the question :
I have built a combined chart (stacked bar and area).
I wish to obtain only one Y-axis with one scale for the entire chart (cf. screenshot)
The goal is to obtain the area behind the stacked bars and have to be above the bar, but in my case, it doesn't work because I keep two Y axis with their own values.
I suppose that I have to do it by code... but how ?
Any idea ?
Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
In the chart wizard, go to the "Select Chart" tab and change the "multiple y-axis" setting to none. Then, when you go to the select data tab, select the drop down where you enter the y-axis field and choose to add a new series. This will put both series on the same axis.
Hope this helps.
fabulon12
It helps a lot !
Ok it works, it seems so obvious right now !!!!
Thank you.
mwilliams
Not a problem, at all! Let us know whenever you have questions!