Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Help with single report param value used in multiple query param locations
awadud
I have a report with a single parameter called NumDays, which in needs to be substituted in TWO locations in my SQL query. Normally I would use: NumDays >= ? for a single location, but when I have TWO locations that need this same value, how do I go about mapping this from the report param to the query locations?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
Hi,
You need to add a second ? in the query and bind the same report parameter to the dataset twice.
awadud
Hi,<br />
<br />
Thanks - but that is what i tried already. I mapped two report params to the same query param thinking I'd get just one prompt at run time but it's not working that way.<br />
<br />
-A<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Hans_vd'" data-cid="99100" data-time="1334565581" data-date="16 April 2012 - 01:39 AM"><p>
Hi,<br />
<br />
You need to add a second ? in the query and bind the same report parameter to the dataset twice.<br /></p></blockquote>