Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
multi languages
Markandeyulu
Hi I am trying to do a template for multi languages....
I need to ... get chinese.. japanese and other languages as a drop down box in a template... so that the user can select the language of their choice...
is there a way to get double byte characters inside a template..
pls let me know..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mdang
TeamSite Templating's config files are UTF-8 encoded, you can insert any UTF-8 encoded content to create the form you like.
Markandeyulu
I am trying to do korean language... all the other languages are displayed except the korean..
the korean language displays as small squares...
does any one know the reason behind...
Edited by Markandeyulu on 07/22/03 04:09 PM (server time).
Migrateduser
I just replied to your other post, my guess is you have a locale problem. If you would like help troubleshooting, please provide more information, platform, TS version, locale of server, locale of browser, encoding specified, etc.
lissa