Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
problem to display biyea type image from postgres database
sanhita_sa
hi,
i have postgresql database containing images in a column[aop12_col]. I used bytea type to store images.when i create a Dataset by default the column type is blob. I tried dynamic image insert to displaying images,stored in the column.But images are not displaying when i run the report.
plz, tell me What should i do??
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you getting any type of error? Or it's just not showing?
sanhita_sa
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="99216" data-time="1334701981" data-date="17 April 2012 - 03:33 PM"><p>
Are you getting any type of error? Or it's just not showing?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
hi,<br />
<br />
Images are just not showing. I am using Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 2.6.2.<br />
plz help me out.<br />
<br />
thnks