Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Adding a second series to the report design
baahshah
Hi
I am new to the Birt. I am trying to create a report exactly like that in attached Report.Xlsx.
I have created the first part of the chart with metric Traffic and the month.
Now I want to add metric impressions in the chart. Attached the report_design.png, a screen shot showing how i created the chart.
Please help me to add the next data series in the chart.
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
pricher
Hi,
First of all, you should have posted to the BIRT Spreadsheet Designer group, not the Designing BIRT Report forum.
Anyhow, in order to display 2 or more series, you need the following syntax in your Data Mapping:
In Y-Values: [Sheet1!DataRange1]:({ChartRow1:cells(Section1)} + {ChartRow3:cells(Section1)})
In Name: [Sheet1!DataRange1]:({ChartRow1:ChartCol1:cells(ChartCol1)} + {ChartRow3:ChartCol1:cells(ChartCol1)})
I am attaching a sample Spreadsheet report design that contains numerous examples of charts. The one you are trying to build is the right-hand chart on sheet 3.
Good luck!
P.
baahshah
Thanks