Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Can't load report query
ramsri
Dear All,<br />
I have developed a report (pls ref screen shot attached for details on the report structure) using 3 TABLEs (For e.g TABLE 1,2 &3) inside a grid. TABLE 1 has 2 detailed rows and each has a TABLE inside. The 3 TABLES are fetching data from 3 different datasets(lets say dataset1,2 &3). I am not displaying any data from the dataset1 for Table 1,I just associated with the dataset and it shows hard coded report title. I am displaying data in the TABLE 2 & 3 from corresponding datasets. Above 3 datasets have 2 common input parameters. Issue is if I run the report for a test case where there is no data from the dataset1, it is throwing <strong class='bbc'>'Can't load report query :32xxxx'</strong>. But If I run the report for a test case having data in dataset1 it is executing successfully. Please advise me on the root cause and solution ASAP. Fyi...I am using Actuate BIRT 10 Report Designer Professional.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you reproduce the error with a similar report using the sample "Classic Models" database?
Is there ever going to be an instance where you have no data, when you actually go "live" with your application?