Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
ODA Driver Parameter
TWOTOES
Hi,
I'm running Birt reports 3.7.2 using genReports.sh. The report works fine when run through the designer or deployed in an application. However if I use genReport.sh I get the following error (see below). The report does generates correctly. Is there anyway to determine the cause and if not, anyway to suppress the error? I'm going to be running the report in batch mode for 400 clients.
Any help appreciated. Thanks
org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.PreparedStatement getOdaDriverParamMetaData
SEVERE: Cannot get ODA driver parameter metadata.
org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.OdaException: odajdbc.CannotGetParameterMetadata
at org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc.CallStatement.getParameterMetaData(CallStatement.java:1889)
at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.helper.OdaQuery.getParameterMetaData(OdaQuery.java:1324)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.PreparedStatement.getOdaDriverParamMetaData(PreparedStatement.java:1602)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.odaconsumer.PreparedStatement.getParameterMetaData(PreparedStatement.java:1513)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSourceQuery.getParameterMetaData(DataSourceQuery.java:761)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSourceQuery.checkOutputParamNameValid(DataSourceQuery.java:1210)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.executor.DataSourceQuery.getOutputParameterValue(DataSourceQuery.java:1148)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.DataSetRuntime.getOutputParameterValue(DataSetRuntime.java:846)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.script.JSOutputParams.get(JSOutputParams.java:64)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptableObject.getProperty(ScriptableObject.java:1617)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.getObjectElem(ScriptRuntime.java:1390)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.getObjectElem(ScriptRuntime.java:1372)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpretLoop(Interpreter.java:3057)
at org.mozilla.javascript.Interpreter.interpret(Interpreter.java:2487)
at org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.call(InterpretedFunction.java:164)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ContextFactory.doTopCall(ContextFactory.java:398)
at org.mozilla.javascript.ScriptRuntime.doTopCall(ScriptRuntime.java:3065)
at org.mozilla.javascript.InterpretedFunction.exec(InterpretedFunction.java:175)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.expression.BytecodeExpression.evaluate(BytecodeExpression.java:49)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.expression.ExprEvaluateUtil.evaluateCompiledExpression(ExprEvaluateUtil.java:205)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.expression.ExprEvaluateUtil.evaluateCompiledExpression(ExprEvaluateUtil.java:219)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.expression.ExprEvaluateUtil.evaluateExpression(ExprEvaluateUtil.java:76)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.BindingColumnsEvalUtil.evaluateValue(BindingColumnsEvalUtil.java:201)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.BindingColumnsEvalUtil.getColumnsValue(BindingColumnsEvalUtil.java:161)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ResultIterator.prepareCurrentRow(ResultIterator.java:778)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ResultIterator.<init>(ResultIterator.java:168)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.ResultIterator2.<init>(ResultIterator2.java:79)
at org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.impl.QueryResults.getResultIterator(QueryResults.java:219)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.QueryResultSet.<init>(QueryResultSet.java:98)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.DteDataEngine.doExecuteQuery(DteDataEngine.java:168)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.data.dte.AbstractDataEngine.execute(AbstractDataEngine.java:267)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.ExecutionContext.executeQuery(ExecutionContext.java:1939)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.QueryItemExecutor.executeQuery(QueryItemExecutor.java:80)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.executor.DynamicTextItemExecutor.execute(DynamicTextItemExecutor.java:77)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.dup.SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.execute(SuppressDuplicateItemExecutor.java:43)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.wrap.WrappedReportItemExecutor.execute(WrappedReportItemExecutor.java:46)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.internal.executor.l18n.LocalizedReportItemExecutor.execute(LocalizedReportItemExecutor.java:34)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:65)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:26)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:140)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLInlineStackingLM.resumeLayout(HTMLInlineStackingLM.java:111)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLInlineStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLInlineStackingLM.java:160)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:26)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:140)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:70)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLStackingLM.layoutChildren(HTMLStackingLM.java:26)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLTableLM.layoutChildren(HTMLTableLM.java:132)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLAbstractLM.layout(HTMLAbstractLM.java:140)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLBlockStackingLM.layoutNodes(HTMLBlockStackingLM.java:48)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLPageLM.layout(HTMLPageLM.java:92)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.layout.html.HTMLReportLayoutEngine.layout(HTMLReportLayoutEngine.java:100)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.doRun(RunAndRenderTask.java:180)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.impl.RunAndRenderTask.run(RunAndRenderTask.java:77)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportRunner.runAndRenderReport(ReportRunner.java:223)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportRunner.execute(ReportRunner.java:163)
at org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.ReportRunner.main(ReportRunner.java:122)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet