Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Four ScrollBar after displaying report
bokya
Hi All,
Please help me out in my problem. I am getting four ScrollBar on Report GUI after Report is displayed.
I am using jsp page to call my rptdesign through tag <birt:viewer> </birt:viewer>. Please how to avoid the extra ScrollBar as it is not user friendly to have four scroll bar. Every time i have to scroll down up left right and all.
Thanks,
Bokya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bokya
Hi All,
Please help me out in my problem. I am getting four ScrollBar on Report GUI after Report is displayed.
I am using jsp page to call my rptdesign through tag <birt:viewer> </birt:viewer>. Please how to avoid the extra ScrollBar as it is not user friendly to have four scroll bar. Every time i have to scroll down up left right and all.
Thanks,
Bokya
mwilliams
Try setting the viewer tag attribute, "scrolling" to "no".
bokya
Hi BIRT GURU,
Thanks for reply. I set the scrolling attribute to "no" still same problem means no any effect after setting this attribute.Actualy report has so much of data so i dont want scrollbar.Please give me some solution for that.
Thanks,
Bokya