Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamical Crosstab Column Colors by render
SNX2012
Hey Ive got a question,
is it possible to change the Column color of a crosstab dynamicaly by render? I give an example: I cri8 a crosstable with very much attribute rows on the left side. Now i want to change the colors for the different rows in the left column like blue, gray, blue, gray ... and so on.
Thank for Help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, in the dimension/header column, you want to alternate row colors? If so, you just need to add a highlight rule to the cell. If you want to alternate the row color all the way across all columns, it's a little more work because of how a crosstab is created.
Let me know.
SNX2012
Thanks for reply! Its just the dimension column like you thought so i will try to use these highlight funktion, i hope i can get it like you told. i will report afterwards :-).
SNX2012
ok, I managed it to set a Highlight on a spezial condition like "If .value of the column is equal to x then highlight backround red" but how can alternate the color of the column in that way? i dont want an alternative color by one spezial condition, i want to swticht between two colors all the time
mwilliams
Sorry for the delay. What's your BIRT version? I'll make a simple example.
mwilliams
Maybe this devShare post will help. If not, let me know and I'll make an example.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/825-crosstab-highlight-using-script/
SNX2012
oh many thanks! my BIRT version is 3.7.2. but i will look at your link first
Edit: This example really works fine! Many thanks to you for help!
mwilliams
Great! Glad it helped! Let us know whenever you have questions!