Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to hide cross tab if no data is found
venkatmadh
hi
i able to hide the table if that table doesn't contain data by using following condintions (row.__rownum>0)
but
in case of ,
Cross tab i unable to find condition like (row.__rownum) ,
please any one could give me some suggestion on it,
Advance Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Do you filter your crosstab? Or is it just bound to a dataCube that's bound to a dataSet? If you don't use a filter, you could just check whether any rows are returned in your dataSet and hide when appropriate. If you've got another setup, can you please recreate the issue with the sample database, so I can see how you have it? Thanks.
sriram nagappan
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have the same problem. I have a crosstab using filter condition, because my crosstab will repeat based on the outer list.</p>
<p>In this case, can you please confirm how to hide the cross tab if there is no data.</p>