Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
ToolbarFragment
birtprofi
Hi guys,
I have one question about BIRT Runtime Viewer 3.7.0.
First:
If I run the report as "frameset" I get the toolbar. Now I would like to modify the dropdown field of the Button "Export Report".
The values should only "PDF" and "Excel". So I would like delete the other values like "Word", OpenOffice etc.
Could you tell me where I find the file in which I could change the standard-settings?
Best regards
Rafael
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You should be able to do this in ExportReportDialogFragment.jsp. If you look in the file, you'll see that html is already ignored, so you'd just need to modify the statement to only show the 2 values you're wanting to show.
birtprofi
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="99566" data-time="1335217295" data-date="23 April 2012 - 02:41 PM"><p>
You should be able to do this in ExportReportDialogFragment.jsp. If you look in the file, you'll see that html is already ignored, so you'd just need to modify the statement to only show the 2 values you're wanting to show.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Hi Michael,<br />
<br />
thanks a lot. One more question for my personal education. Within which file I found the "ParameterAccessor.getOutputFormatLabel(supportedFormats)" ?<br />
<br />
Best Regards<br />
Rafael
mwilliams
Take a look at this, for the ParameterAccessor.getOutputFormatLable() function:
http://eclipsesrc.appspot.com/jsrcs/org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer/birt/WEB-INF/classes/org/eclipse/birt/report/utility/ParameterAccessor.java.html
If you're still having issues getting only the outputs you want displayed, I just found this post that details what someone else did.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/18640-how-delete-some-option-formats-export-report-dialog/?=newpost&t=18640
birtprofi
thanks for your efforts.
kind regards
rafael