Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
embedded background image
patriceb
Hi,
I try to insert background image in a master page.
I can do it working by calling the image by uri, but cannot do it by using embedded image.
I use embedded images in other cases (inserting an image in my layout for example), it works without any problem, but cannot do it for background, do i miss something?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
i had the same problem in the past. I m assuming that there is a bug in BIRT. I can configure BIRT to use a embedded image as report background image but if i run the report it only works if i define background image as uri.
What i normally do is to add all background images to my shared resources folder. Background image from shared resources folder works without any problems.
patriceb
Ok, thank you very much for your reply, I won't spend one day looking for what i'm doing wrong :-)