Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
gant chart modifying color in groups
unknown
Hi,
In the attached exemple, I would like to put a different color on the two grouping element of my chart describe in "status2" computed column :
red for "decline"
green for "Shipped"
I try by scripting (because I want to force the color for these values) but I cant find the way to get the value of status2 column.
Any idea ?
thanks in advance
Vincent
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Try this script, instead:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
function beforeDrawDataPoint( dph, fill, icsc )
{
if (dph.getSeriesDisplayValue() == "Shipped"){
fill.set(0,192,0);
}
else{
fill.set(255,0,0);
}
}
function beforeDrawLegendItem( lerh, bounds, icsc )
{
if (lerh.getLabel().getCaption().getValue() == "Shipped"){
lerh.getFill().set(0,192,0);
}
else{
lerh.getFill().set(255,0,0);
}
}
</pre>
Migrateduser
nickel !
Absolutely perfect, thanks a lot Michael !
Regards
Migrateduser
Hi<br />
<br />
For the same example, is it possible to define a different start marker for each value in the series like :<br />
if getValue() is "shipped" : start marker is triangle<br />
else : start marker is square<br />
<br />
I have another question :<br />
if I define a marker range :<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
function beforeDrawMarkerRange(axis, markerRange, icsc)
{
importPackage( Packages.org.eclipse.birt.chart.model.data.impl );
markerRange.setEndValue(DateTimeDataElementImpl.create(new java.lang.Long(BirtDateTime.addDay(BirtDateTime.today(),5).getTime())))
markerRange.setStartValue(DateTimeDataElementImpl.create(new java.lang.Long(BirtDateTime.today().getTime())))
markerRange.getFill().set(0,0,0);
}
</pre>
with markerRange.getFill().set(0,0,0), i will change the color but I don't find how to change the color of the marker border end eventually the border width end type (if possible....)<br />
<br />
most largelly, for a scipt newbie like me... where can I find all the functions and possibility for each part like : markerRange, legend...<br />
<br />
Best regards