Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Multi Column Parameter
kabilan_n
Hi All,
I need to set a run time parameter using multiple column names. Its very urgent.
Please advise.
Please find the attached document which describes my requirement in detail.
Thanks
--kabil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You're wanting each level of the cascading parameter to be able to be multi-select? Or just the last level?
kabilan_n
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="99727" data-time="1335503144" data-date="26 April 2012 - 10:05 PM"><p>
You're wanting each level of the cascading parameter to be able to be multi-select? Or just the last level?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi Guru,<br />
<br />
I need to do for each level of passing parameter the next parameter should load<br />
<br />
--kabil
kabilan_n
Hi Guru,
Any update?
--kabil
kabilan_n
Hi Guru,
I have created the structure to do this. I am creating three levels of cascading parameter.
In second and third level i have to select "multiple values" but only in third level i can do it.
BIRT not allowing to do the same in second level.
Is there any option to select multiple values in second level. According to that the third level parameter value should appear.
--kabil
mwilliams
Sorry for the delay. I was out of the office all last week and am trying to get caught up. Take a look at this devShare post:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1477-allow-multi-value-for-cascading-parameter/
Myscreen.
Thanks Guru.
-- kabil
mwilliams
You're welcome! Let us know whenever you have questions!