Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Border
kosta
Hello BIRT communiy,
(BIRT 2.6.2)
I am using border in a detal row of a table. I have noticed that the vertical border (border left) are displayed over the horizontal borders (border top and bottom) when exporting to PDF.
The "border right" is displayed over the top border and under the bottom border.
This can be tested with using different colors for the borders.
Is there any way where you can manipulate that overlap parameter?
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
icirillo
Figured out your problem. I don't think it is possible to change the pdf renderer beahvior without modyfing the source code.
kosta
Thanks for the answer, I could guess you answer but I was hoping that there is some hidden parameter where this can be set.
For this one I have created new bug as enhanchement.
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=377865