Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
footer
birtguru
hello,
my problem is that I want two different footer(grid) for my two page report.but my problem is that I have a table on first
page which have a page break means it content are on first page and it continues on second page too.then how can I change footer(grid) on second page.
please help me
if( pageNumber > 1 ){
this.getStyle().display = "none";
}
this does not work as it takes space on second page..
I am using pdf as out put.
please give some example too..
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tubal
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'birtguru'" data-cid="99772" data-time="1335720246" data-date="29 April 2012 - 10:24 AM"><p>
hello,<br />
my problem is that I want two different footer(grid) for my two page report.but my problem is that I have a table on first<br />
page which have a page break means it content are on first page and it continues on second page too.then how can I change footer(grid) on second page.<br />
please help me <br />
<br />
if( pageNumber > 1 ){<br />
this.getStyle().display = "none";<br />
}<br />
this does not work as it takes space on second page..<br />
I am using pdf as out put.<br />
please give some example too..<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
If you're talking about the footer on the master page, I don't think you can hide/unhide that based on page number, as it's generated before the report knows how many pages it will be.<br />
<br />
Can you put your footer in your table and get rid of the one in the master page?
birtguru
I can not do that basically I am designing Bill reports.
you can take any of you electricity bill or other bills there is a pay slip at the end.when you will pay your amount that particular part of the report will be teared.and my table is dynamic.
mwilliams
What is your BIRT version?<br />
<br />
What is the issue you're having with this?<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><p>
if( pageNumber > 1 ){<br />
this.getStyle().display = "none";<br />
}<br /></p></blockquote>
birtguru
it just hide contents.but takes space like it is invisible but exist there.i just want to replace the whole grid at run time.and it is not working with pdf auto page break format.
3.7.2 version.
Hans_vd
Hi Birtguru,
You can do this by building a report with two masterpages.
I did it some time ago with the help of this blogpost:
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/blog/10/entry-20-birt-multiple-master-pages-with-no-scripting/
Hope this helps
Hans