Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Integrate BIRT runtime with GWT application
AravindRam
Dear Forum Members,
I am new to this forum and this is my first post.
I have a requirement to integrate BIRT in a GWT application. Over the past few days am exploring both the technologies. I would like to know the best practices for Integrating BIRT Report/Design API with GWT application. I do not want to use the Birt Viewer in the application.
Thanks for the help!
Arvind
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
Have you read over this thread?
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/15515-build-birt-report-engine-with-gwt/page__s__b2dbf6cb00574b9d47cfb28f7a120960
Jason
AravindRam
Thank you Jason for sharing the link which was really useful to me.
I would like to know the standard practice being followed in the Gwt developer community, for the use case, where a Gwt app makes rpc call to Birt Runtime api which in turn generates HtmlOutput, how do we need to show it back on the GWT view ?
Thanks ...
JasonW
Can you post that question on the thread I linked?
Jason