Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Selecting multiple columns from a CrossTab
EugeneC
Hi There,
I have a report in BIRT that produces a crosstab. I want to be able to filter the cross tab by selecting different columns at run time. I.e all the information is shown when the report is first loaded. The user can then select the columns that they want to see separately(eg the first and third)? and the cross tab is then shown with just the selected columns. Does anyone have an idea about how to accomplish this?
Eugene
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi Eugene,
You can accomplish this easily with the use of Actuate Data Analyzer:
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/products/birt-user-experience/analytics/features/
EugeneC
Hi Averma,
Is there a way to do this through a stand alone BIRT eclipse install?
also can the data analyser be added to an exiting BIRT deployment that is using IBM websphere?
Eugene
averma
Yes, Actuate Data analyzer could be set up to work with IBM websphere.
Actuate services are built on the foundation of eclipse BIRT so I am very sure you can achieve the same by customizing eclipse sample viewer but it might involve quite a bit of work.
EugeneC
Thanks Averma