Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Visibility Expression Builder Error
TheShadraq
In the visibility expression builder, I get the attached error for the below expression.<br />
<br />
hidden = false;<br />
if(row["siteid"] != 'WATER'){hidden = true;}<br />
else if(row["siteid"] = 'WATER' && row["pmnum"] != null)<br />
{<br />
if(row["suffix"] in('/I','/J'))<br />
{hidden = true;} <br />
else if(row["leadcraft"] = '18'<strong class='bbc'> && row["suffix"] = '/P'</strong>) <br />
{hidden = true;}<br />
else {hidden = false;}<br />
}<br />
<br />
hidden;<br />
<br />
<br />
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tubal
The first thing I see is that you need a double = sign when you're doing comparisons in javascript.<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
..
else if(row["siteid"] == 'WATER' && row["pmnum"] != null)
..
else if(row["leadcraft"] == '18' && row["suffix"] == '/P')
..
</pre>
TheShadraq
Ah yes. Thank you. Amazing what you don't see isn't it? As a side-note, I had to remove the in('/i','/j') and replace it with an or -- || -- identifier.
Thanks again,
Shadraq