Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Only 5 rows are displayed in the table for a page
madhur
I have created a birt report.<br />
It is showing only 5 rows per page.<br />
In my other reports it's showing lot more data per page.<br />
<br />
Here if I set a height to the detail row it shows more rows. But the issue of setting a row height is if the data is bigger than the set height, can't see the remaining data.<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Please tell me why it shows just 5 rows when a height is not set. (I have used landscape orientation). how to fix it?<br />
<br />
If I set a fixed height, how to display the full data in cases of large data where the given height is not enough.</strong><br />
<br />
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
There is a setting for the table in the property editor. See page break tab. The setting is called Page break interval. Set it to 0 to disable automatic page break.
madhur
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'cbrell'" data-cid="99869" data-time="1335943572" data-date="02 May 2012 - 12:26 AM"><p>
There is a setting for the table in the property editor. See page break tab. The setting is called Page break interval. Set it to 0 to disable automatic page break.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks cbrell.<br />
<br />
For some reason that's also not working in that.<br />
When I set it to a value between 1-5 it breaks the pages correctly after that rows. But if I set a value greater than 5 it always breaks after 5 records.<br />
When I set it to zero still it breaks after 5 rows.<br />
Not sure what's wrong with that report <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/</a><#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif
madhur
I think I found the issue.
I have a column, which displays an image. When I was testing this, the images were missing. When I put the images and run I get the rows properly.
May be since the images were missing it was automatically setting a size to the image and hence table rows got bigger so only 5 rows were shown.
Thanks for the helps.