Hi,<br />
<br />
I'm trying to set a dynamic dropdown using paramDef like below.<br />
<br />
In the parameterPage when the isCustom="false" is set it's working fine.<br />
But I want to add the dropdown within my report page without using the default parameter page. So I need to set isCustom="true".<br />
But when I run the page, I get this error<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>The service is not initialized!. Use BirtReportServiceFactory.init(ServletConfig) to init<br />
</strong><br />
<br />
Please let me know what's the issue and how to solve this. Am I missing anything?<br />
<br />
I was trying the following using this <br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birtreporting.com/Maximo Query with Open Source BIRT Part 2.pdf'>http://www.birtreporting.com/Maximo Query with Open Source BIRT Part 2.pdf</a><br />
<br />
I want to add the dropdown as given in that example.<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
<br />
<birt:parameterPage<br />
baseURL="/birt"<br />
id="birtViewer"<br />
name="page1"<br />
reportDesign="merchants2.rptdesign"<br />
pattern="frameset"<br />
target="ReportFrame"<br />
forceOverwriteDocument="true"<br />
isCustom="true"<br />
showNavigationBar="true"<br />
showTitle="false"<br />
showToolBar="true"<br />
height="600"<br />
width="800"<br />
frameborder="false"<br />
format="html"<br />
style="background-color: white; color: black;"<br />
><br />
<div><br />
<label style="color: white; ">Merchants -<br />
<birt:paramDef name="MerchantId" id="133"></birt:paramDef><br />
</label><br />
</div><br />
</birt:parameterPage><br />
<br />
<div><iframe width="100%" height="800" name="ReportFrame" style="background-color: white; color: black;"><br />
<p>Your browser does not support iframes.</p><br />
</iframe></div>