I've a little bit more complex cross tab with a lot formatting (borders & colors of cells).<br />
<br />
When I try to change the binding to replace the data fields, the report item disappears and a red warning appears.<br />
<span style='color: #FF0000'><em class='bbc'><br />
"Content of this report item is corrupted. If you wish to continue to work on this report you should delete this item first. Failure to do so may further damage the report design file and/or the report designer unresponsive."</em></span><br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/</a><#EMO_DIR#>/eek.gif <br />
<br />
I think I deleted every data item but my cross tab doesn't return.<br />
<br />
Is there a way to change the binding(and the data fields) without destroying the whole cross tab report item?<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/public/style_emoticons/</a><#EMO_DIR#>/confused.gif <br />
<br />
With a simple table report item it is possible to change the binding.<br />
<br />
best regards