Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Interactive Viewer customize Export Content
JasonWhit
Is it possible in the Interactive Viewer to cusomize the Export Content function? Specifically I would like to remove some of the Export Formats like PostScript and PowerPoint from the dropdown. If so, would it be a global change, or can you do it on a report by report basis?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi JasonWhit,
This change is not supported at the configuration level and requires making changes to obfuscated javascript file which changes from version to version. If you tell me the exact version you are using, I can provide you the needed fix.
JasonWhit
Averma,
Sorry for not responding sooner, some reason I didn't get an email you replied.
I am using V11 SP3.
Thanks
averma
There is an enhancement planned to address this requirement in the upcoming release. I think it would be better to wait till then.
JasonWhit
Great, thanks!