Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Sub report with cross tab
Anto91
Hello,
I have a report with a maindataset (asset list having at least one workorder), and a subdataset (for each asset, list of classes defined on workorders and problem description).
I would like to use a crosstab, based on my subdataset, to see problem desc by class. I created a cube, required for the cross tab.
But in all cases, my cross tab is empty.
If i put a simple data grid, i correctly obtain a list of classes and problem desc. But with a cross tab, no way!! Nothing displayed.
Any idea to help me?
Thanks
Anthony
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you create a sample report, using the classic models, sample database, that shows what all you're doing? This way I can see what you've done and can run the report and test on it? Thanks!
My guess is that it has to do with your parameterized sub-dataset. I believe the cube will need the sub-dataset to have all the values and you filter it based on your outer table. So, depending on how you're trying this, this might be the issue.