Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how to remove title bar from Birt Viewer
venkatmadh
hi
Any once give me some suggestion on,
How to remove title bar (i.e not title name , entire title space) in birt viewer
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You'll probably need to go into the viewer jsp pages and find where the title bar is displayed and comment that part out. If you have issues, let me know and I'll look closer as to which exact page.
sm_arg
I have the same question. I want to use the framesetFragment of birth but I don't want to show the title bar and the export bar. How can I do that?
I?m using birt 3.7
thanks!
mwilliams
Take a look at WebViewerExample\webcontent\birt\pages\layout\FramesetFragment.jsp. That should be where you can remove the title and toolbar stuff you don't want.
venkatmadh
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="100257" data-time="1336679708" data-date="10 May 2012 - 12:55 PM"><p>
Take a look at WebViewerExample\webcontent\birt\pages\layout\FramesetFragment.jsp. That should be where you can remove the title and toolbar stuff you don't want.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Thanks for reply,<br />
<br />
I was resolved this issue..<br />
<br />
Thanks