Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Drilldown is not working properly, when the report is exported to pdf
Azad Singh
I have created a report with PIE chart, and put drill-down on the PIE chart. In BIRT -Viewer it work perfect, but when i export the report in pdf format, and try to drill down I am able to drill down for only one slice out of other four or five slices in the chart.
This is really very weired thing I have faced ever.
Thanks in advance for any kind of help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
averma
Hi Azad Singh,
I don't believe BIRT supports interactive drill down offline PDF reports. Could you attach a samples to illustrate the issue?
Azad Singh
Hi A Verma,
Thanks for such a quick and positive response.
I have checked with such kind of reports in past. The drill-down works fine if I use Bar-Chart, but the problem is with Pie-chart only, I am sure abt this. But not getting what's the problem.
I have attached two reports which my colleague have created, she have tested them herself for the regarding problem.(Right now there is some problem with Eclipse BIRT report Viewer, it is not showing me rpeorts view. So I cud not test them).
averma
I am unable to see the drill down effect when I generate a PDF from your sample (both in pie and bar chart). Out of curiosity could you attach a pdf sample that has the drill down effect?
Azad Singh
Hi A Verma,
Thanks again for reply.
I am attaching the updated report1.rptdesign + the exported pdf report.
If u have any solution or a workaround plz reply.
averma
You might want to file a bug regarding this issue:
http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/reportabug.php