Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Excel does not display chart properly
abhijitKol
Hi,
I am using open source birt to implement reports module in my web application.I am using BIRT 3.7 and Native Excel emitters to export chart to excel.It is working fine for single chart, but if there is multiple charts in a page,then the first chart is coming fine,rest charts are getting clubbed within rows.If I expand the rows manually,then I am able to see the chart.
Can anybody help, why charts are not coming properly in the excel sheet.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Try this emitter, instead. Maybe it'll work better for you. Jim is also doing support for this emitter, so if you find a bug and let him know, he'll most likely try to fix it.
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/marketplace/app-showcase/?app=102