Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
A set of rows to be printed together within one page
allsvw
I have a subset of Footer rows containing calculation of totals of a table. The subset must not be printed in two different pages. That is to say, if the subset can not be contained entirely at the end of a page, the whole subset must be printed in a new page. How can I do that with BIRT V2.3.2 for Maximo V7?
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Vineet Joshi
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'allsvw'" data-cid="100368" data-time="1336999412" data-date="14 May 2012 - 05:43 AM"><p>
I have a subset of Footer rows containing calculation of totals of a table. The subset must not be printed in two different pages. That is to say, if the subset can not be contained entirely at the end of a page, the whole subset must be printed in a new page. How can I do that with BIRT V2.3.2 for Maximo V7?<br />
Thanks in advance<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
hi ,<br />
<br />
did you found any solution as i am the very same problem.<br />
<br />
regards
micajblock
try putting them in a grid in one footer row.