Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
chart in Birt repeats de values
caribe
Hello,
how I can avoid repeating the values,
attach image
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Check and make sure you have grouping enabled for your category value. To do this, click the sorting and grouping button that's next to the category entry field in the chart editor.
caribe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="100381" data-time="1337015013" data-date="14 May 2012 - 10:03 AM"><p>
Check and make sure you have grouping enabled for your category value. To do this, click the sorting and grouping button that's next to the category entry field in the chart editor.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
do you mean Optional grouping? I tried with several options. but is the same result
mwilliams
Can you attach your report?
caribe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="100384" data-time="1337020161" data-date="14 May 2012 - 11:29 AM"><p>
Can you attach your report?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
thanks for you interest mr Williams
caribe
finally
I opted other solution,
instead of making a table, made a cross tab and all is fine, thank you mr williams by your usual interest
mwilliams
Great! Glad it's working now! Let us know whenever you have questions!
caribe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="100407" data-time="1337059351" data-date="14 May 2012 - 10:22 PM"><p>
Great! Glad it's working now! Let us know whenever you have questions!
<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Excuse me mr Williams by post this forum here, but the others forums that I tried to create, don't work, it say<br />
<br />
"This page is not redirecting properly"<br />
<br />
the question is how pass values ??to percentages in a chart?<br />
<br />
I have a pie chart with values, ejem.. 5,10,5 but I want to see the percentages ejem 25%,50%,25%, is there any way to do it from the configuration of the chart?<br />
<br />
I have birt 3.7.1
mwilliams
Yeah, I noticed that with your post, last night. Not sure what's going on with that. You triple posted and they all did the same thing. Anyways, to answer your question, go to the "Format Chart" section of the chart editor, then to the "Value Series" section. In there, select the labels button at the bottom. Remove the "Value Data" option from the "Values" list box and add the "Percentile Value Data" from the drop down into the list box. This will change the display label from the actual value to the percentage. Let me know if you have issues with these instructions.
caribe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="100434" data-time="1337096383" data-date="15 May 2012 - 08:39 AM"><p>
Yeah, I noticed that with your post, last night. Not sure what's going on with that. You triple posted and they all did the same thing. Anyways, to answer your question, go to the "Format Chart" section of the chart editor, then to the "Value Series" section. In there, select the labels button at the bottom. Remove the "Value Data" option from the "Values" list box and add the "Percentile Value Data" from the drop down into the list box. This will change the display label from the actual value to the percentage. Let me know if you have issues with these instructions.
<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Valuable help, thanks a lot.. blessings for you