Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic Marker Line in BarChart different for each group
unknown
Hi,
In this example, a dynamic marker line is putted on the bar chart.
By script I find the value I want to put on the chart :
reportContext.setPersistentGlobalVariable("MAX_PRODUCT", this.getValue());
on "onCreate"
and use with onRender script on the graph.
But
I would to group my report by productlines and made the dynamic value change to being the max of each product line...
But I don't find how to change the value in each group
Any Idea ?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Vincent
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hi<br />
<br />
Answer to myself ;-)<br />
I put the <pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>reportContext.setPersistentGlobalVariable("MAX_PRODUCT", this.getValue());</pre> in onRender instead of "onCreate"<br />
<br />
The first time I run the script I have an error...but now It seems to be good...<br />
<br />
Regards
Migrateduser
Sorry ;-)<br />
<br />
in onCreate method, I declare the Variable :<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>reportContext.setPersistentGlobalVariable("MAX_PRODUCT", "");</pre>
<br />
in onRender method, I find the good value :<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>reportContext.setPersistentGlobalVariable("MAX_PRODUCT", this.getValue());</pre>
<br />
And it's good<br />
<br />
Regards