Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
vertical-Align=middle
shi
Hello,
We're using BIRT 11SP1 and SP3.
We've found a problem of label element's property.
It was specified "vertical-Align=middle", but if it was outputted to PDF, it was not arranged as middle.
For more details, please see and check the attached file.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
Shino Kanno
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
This appears to be a bug. Please log one for this issue and post the bug info in here for future reference. If I find anything that works for this, I'll post back.
shi
Thanks Michael,
Alright I'll contact Actuate support regarding this issue.
Shino Kanno
mwilliams
Like with your other post, you could also log the bug at eclipse.org/birt in the bugzilla as this issue is there, too.
mwilliams
It looks like this bug has already been filed and should be addressed in A11SP4.