Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Overlay charts on top of grid column
Kar
Hi,
I have a report where a chart overflows a column but still it should not be clipped. I have attached a sample. Could you please let me know how can i achieve this?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Maybe you can use extra rows and columns and merging of cells within the grid to get the desired layout/look.
Kar
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="100637" data-time="1337280205" data-date="17 May 2012 - 11:43 AM"><p>
Maybe you can use extra rows and columns and merging of cells within the grid to get the desired layout/look.<br /></p></blockquote>
Coould you please attach a sample. That will be great.
mwilliams
Take a look at this report. It was made in BIRT 2.6.2. I use a table and not a grid and it could still use some work (specifically the background image used for the chart to line up with column shading), but it should show what I'm meaning.
Kar
Thank you so much. It worked. Also is there any charting plugin available for Donut chart in BIRT. If so, please help me in getting this plugin.
mwilliams
There is a donut chart in Actuate BIRT Designer Pro, but that is only in the flash charts. I don't know of one out there for the open source version, but that definitely doesn't mean there isn't one. You could always download the source code and edit the pie chart code to create a hole in the middle of the rendering.