Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how can I establish a dynamic size for a chart
caribe
I have a difficulty
I have a chart that can show one pie chart or 50 pie charts (depending the consultation). then if I set a large size, I can see very well the 50 pie charts, but if is only one is very big. and if I set a small size, I have the opposite problem.
how can I establish a dynamic size, depending of the number of charts?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
caribe
maybe a script like this<br />
<br />
<br />
/**<br />
* Called after populating the series dataset.<br />
* <br />
*
@param
series<br />
* Series<br />
*
@param
dataSet<br />
* DataSet<br />
*
@param
icsc<br />
* IChartScriptContext<br />
*/<br />
<br />
function afterDataSetFilled( series, dataSet, icsc )<br />
{<br />
if( #######################){ // <strong class='bbc'>but how is this condition? if is only one pie chart or many pie charts<br />
</strong><br />
icsc.getChartInstance().getBlock().getBounds().setWidth(50);<br />
icsc.getChartInstance().getBlock().getBounds().setHeight(40);<br />
}<br />
else{<br />
icsc.getChartInstance().getBlock().getBounds().setWidth(400);<br />
icsc.getChartInstance().getBlock().getBounds().setHeight(350);<br />
<br />
<br />
}<br />
}
mwilliams
Take a look at this devShare post. It might be similar enough to help. If not, let me know.
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1409-resize-bar-chart-based-on-the-number-of-bars/
caribe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="100590" data-time="1337207771" data-date="16 May 2012 - 03:36 PM"><p>
Take a look at this devShare post. It might be similar enough to help. If not, let me know.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1409-resize-bar-chart-based-on-the-number-of-bars/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/1409-resize-bar-chart-based-on-the-number-of-bars/</a><br
/></p></blockquote>
<br />
^_^ Thank you