Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
stored procedure call having out parameters without using cursor
UmeshV
Hi,
I am using birt tool 3.7, and oracle 11g
I am having few out parameters in my procedure of VARCHAR2 type and I want that out parameters data to display in my report. But under the data set the out parameters are displayed with {}parameter-name. I am unable to drag and drop these in report. Is it neccessary to use cursor always?.
I am able to achieve using cursor, but want to know without using cursor(using only out parameters) can we achieve report?
Please provide suggetion and solution
I have small orcale procedure like this
create or replace procedure test1 (
p_out1 OUT VARCHAR2,
p_out2 OUT VARCHAR2,
p_out3 OUT VARCHAR2)
as
begin
p_out1 := 'I';
p_out2 := 'am testing';
p_out3 := 'Birt out parameters without using cursor';
end;
Thanks and regards,
UmeshV
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JasonW
If you add a data item to a table that is bound to that data set and put an expression in like:
outputParams["p_out3"] does it work?
Jason