Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Word Export
SPRAND
Hi,
I am facing a problem in BIRT word(doc) export.
Here is the problem:
I have a Report, which has 6 columns. My application is designed in such a way that I can configure the
columns for the report. It means, I can enable/disable the columns for the report. By default my report
shows 6 columns. If the report is exported with all the columns, the word export is working fine.
But, If I disable any of the columns for the report, and when I try to export the report, some of the
report content is getting truncated.
I have attached a doc, which has the screen shots of word_export in 2 scenarios.
1. Export when all columns are selected for the report
2. Export when few column(s) are disabled for the report
Please have a look on the attachment, so that you can easily understand the problem.
Please suggest a solution if any.
Thanks in advance..
--Sunil
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet