Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
highlight dupliucated row data of one column
amir_samir
Dear Expert,
I need to highlight duplicated rows in a table and by duplication I mean duplication of data exist in only one of the columns in the table not the whole row data.
any help,
Amir Samir
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
The easiest solution is to remind all values of that column in a list (you can use event handler mechanism to store the values to a variable).
In Highlighting tab you can just check if your list already contains the current column value to switch background color or font color.
I can just put something together but i need to know if the first occurance of a value needs to be highlighted as well. Let's have an example
rowNum | col
1 | A
2 | A
should row1 and row2 be highlighted or just row2?
amir_samir
Yes I need both rows to be highlighted and be aware of that duplicated might be not in cascading rows.
Also is it possible to highlight different duplicated rows with another colour ???
thanks and best regards