Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
scatter plot with text labels on the data points - resolved
deeebee
I have data which looks like this
asset risk return
asset1 3 4
asset2 4 6
asset3 2 3
asset4 5 4
asset5 3 5
I want to plot risk vs return on a scatter plot but I want the labels of each data point to be the name of the asset, so asset1 etc.
I can't work out how to do this.
Thanks in advance
Richard
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
deeebee
oh should also say that I can get this data in a mouse over on the data point. I just set the mouse over to be tooltip and set row["name"] in the tooltip test field, just can't work out how to get it on the label.
deeebee
So I worked out how to do this.
I needed to add the asset column as the "optional Y series grouping" I can then set the label to the category series which is then the asset name.
simples!