Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
cross tab
HPP
Hi all,
I have a doubt in cross tab,
I want to adjust the rows width of the cross tab, but i dn't know the option for it.
Could anyone help me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You should be able to just select the cell you're wanting to set the width of, and set the width property in the property editor.
HPP
hi williams,
There is nothning width in the properties editor. when i select that particuler cell.
HPP
hi williams,
I clicked on the cross tab's property editor and made it shirnk = true in the advanced property.
Now it is working fine.
thanks
mwilliams
Great! Glad it's working for you, now! Let us know whenever you have questions!