Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Caulculating Percentage Change in Events
StephenIRL
I current have a report that gives out test details (Total, Passed Failed) and I want to create an extra row that shows the percentage change between tests.<br />
<br />
Currently i have a table with all the data loaded up. I then using the Script Events to load in the appropriate data into two arrays<br />
<br />
<sub class='bbc'>failedTests
= this.getRowData().getColumnValue("PlanResults::FailedTests");<br />
passedTests
= this.getRowData().getColumnValue("PlanResults::PassedTests");<br />
i++;<br />
</sub><br />
<br />
I then have a event in onRender for the same table that calulcates the difference.<br />
<br />
<sub class='bbc'>diff [x] = ((passedTests[x] - passedTests[x+1])/passedTests[x+1])*100 == 0;<br />
x++;</sub><br />
<br />
However when i try to use this data in the report using <VALUE-OF> i just get a blank response.<br />
<br />
Any help would be great.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you show a small snippet of sample data that you currently have and then show what you're wanting to see? If you show me this and give me your BIRT version, I'll make you a simple example.