Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Proxy and Websphere Server side Includes
wmh
If I can in list the help of you IW Proxy and regex experts here. I need to setup a proxy that will parse files that are set for the root of a site (i.e. “/includes/banner.txt”) in Websphere in each workarea. Our environment setup is as follows
Version 5.5.2 on solaris.
Default/main
Internet
Site1
Workarea1
Workarea2
Site2
Workarea3
Workarea4
Etc
Intranet
Site3
WA5
WA6
Site4
Etc
Both the Workarea and site branch can have just about any name and the virtulization needs to take place in the workareas.
Any help?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Johnny
What exactly are these includes.
You mentioned websphere and server side includes.
If they are JSP includes then you shouldnt have any problems.
If they are SSI (apache / IBM HTTP Server) then you need add mod rewrite entries to catch the requests. There is a file in iw-home/etc/http/iw_ts_rewrite_via_mod_rewrite.conf
include that to your httpd.conf. You should see some entries regarding docroots etc.
If you need more help have a search in the integration forum.
John Cuiuli
Sydney, Australia
kailash1
wmh,
Can you be more specific about your requirments. If I understand correctly you want the teamsite server to read an external file during the proxy config. I don't know if that is possible.
Regards
Kailash
wmh
What we have is a series of branches that represents site. Each site has two types of includes, Global and site specific. I would like to place a statement in the iw.cfg that would handle all site specific includes with one statement, no matter what the branch name is, and what branch level it is.
wmh
Here's an example of code from the pages to be virtulized:
This one virtulizes because it's not based on the root url:
<!--#include virtual="./base_href.txt"-->
This one does not...
<!--#include virtual="/includes/sitelinks.html"-->
I need both to virtualize correctly.