Hi,<br />
<br />
I have implemented a Java class that handles the data source connection as it communicates with another system to get this information. I have set a project class path to the object, and it looks like this should work. <br />
<br />
While trying to use the class in Eclipse I get the same error as this the person in this <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/11639-scripted-data-source-class-not-found/page__s__cdb28d7263e3ddf75eec6494c7edd0e1'>post</a>:<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'><em class='bbc'>Caused by: org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException: A BIRT exception occurred: Error evaluating Javascript expression. Script engine error: TypeError: [JavaPackage Availability] is not a function, it is org.mozilla.javascript.NativeJavaPackage.</em></strong><br />
<br />
If I place the JAR file in the BIRT's lib directory in tomcat, BIRT finds the class OK, it is just in the Eclipse environment where the error gets thrown.<br />
<br />
I am using BIRT 3.7.2 in both Eclipse and on Tomcat. I have tried this on Ubuntu and Windows 7.<br />
<br />
I hope someone can help.<br />
<br />
Stephen