Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dynamic tables using scripting from the Datasource
RepBIRT
Need to create table dynamically based on the data from dataset using the scripts. Any references would be of great help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
HPP
Did u try cross tab . this wil work for dynamic data?
RepBIRT
We need to iterate through each row of the dataset and create table based on the values.
HPP
hi repbirt,
I have tired this for my requirements, but I dn't know whether that would be helpful. i wil tell u what i did.
First I created one table say t1
as we know that whatever given in the detail row of the table will iterate.
So I created another table say t2 into detail row of t1 . Now am able get the report dynamically.
Pls try this