Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Formating date
Erebel55
I'm using birt 2.6.1
I have a timestamp in my dataset like this..
LAST_UPDATE_TIMESTAMP 2012-06-05 04:09:19.400
Right now my report uses a DateTime within the dataset and displays the date as Jun 5, 2012 4:09 AM
I want to display this as Jun 5, 2012 4:09:12 AM EST
So, essentially the format I need is
'Data current as of: month day, year hour:minute:second AM/PM timezone'
Any help?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
If you select the date field, in your table, then, go to the Format DateTime section in the prooperty editor, there is a selection in the "Format as" list box that is almost exactly the format you're looking for, only it would read out the entire month, "June." If you want the abbreviated version, you'd just need to select "Custom" and use this code in the text box at the bottom of the section:
MMM d, y h:mm:ss a z
Erebel55
Worked like a charm
Thank you so much.
mwilliams
You're very welcome!