Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
how can I use google maps with Birt
caribe
I used this example
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/149-google-maps-mashup-with-birt-reports/
it says please obtain a Google Maps API Key and gooogle show this
https://developers.google.com/maps/signup?hl=es
and I don?t understand what I have to do for make it work. or do you know other example?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
ahsiang
Hi, google has removed the google key requirement. You should be able to use the sample as it is without the key.
Here's the description from google.
https://developers.google.com/loader/signup
Regards
Woo
caribe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'ahsiang'" data-cid="101918" data-time="1338944590" data-date="05 June 2012 - 06:03 PM"><p>
Hi, google has removed the google key requirement. You should be able to use the sample as it is without the key.<br />
<br />
Here's the description from google.<br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
https://developers.google.com/loader/signup'>https://developers.google.com/loader/signup</a><br
/>
<br />
Regards<br />
Woo<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
thank you, so, what can I do the example don`t work, what I have to change?
ahsiang
What are the errors you encounter? Which release of BIRT are you using?
caribe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'ahsiang'" data-cid="101949" data-time="1338989205" data-date="06 June 2012 - 06:26 AM"><p>
What are the errors you encounter? Which release of BIRT are you using?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
^_^ yes, the version is 3.7.2 and the problem is when is run and I click over the rows don?t show the map, nothing happens :huh:
ahsiang
Did you look at the sample here,
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/marketplace/app-showcase/?app=17
can you share your sample rptdesign?
caribe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'ahsiang'" data-cid="101951" data-time="1338994981" data-date="06 June 2012 - 08:03 AM"><p>
Did you look at the sample here, <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/marketplace/app-showcase/?app=17'>http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/marketplace/app-showcase/?app=17</a><br
/>
<br />
can you share your sample rptdesign?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
thank you I going to see your recommend sample, <br />
<br />
and the sample that don't work is this <br />
<br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/149-google-maps-mashup-with-birt-reports/'>http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/devshare/designing-birt-reports/149-google-maps-mashup-with-birt-reports/</a>
; , can you prove please.
caribe
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'ahsiang'" data-cid="101951" data-time="1338994981" data-date="06 June 2012 - 08:03 AM"><p>
Did you look at the sample here, <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/marketplace/app-showcase/?app=17'>http://www.birt-exchange.com/be/marketplace/app-showcase/?app=17</a><br
/>
<br />
can you share your sample rptdesign?<br /></p></blockquote>
caribe
I used your recommended sample, but I think I have the same problem
"3) If using a Google Maps implementation, add the "googleKey" parameter from the library into your report." (Documentation)
I don't know, what I should modify to work, the sample remains loading the map.
sakshi_batra
Hi ..were you able to solve the problem.I am a newbie to BIRT and stuck with same problem using same sample.
It keeps on loading maps.
Clement Wong
I've replied back to your other thread with <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://www.birt-exchange.org/org/forum/index.php/topic/28631-birt-with-google-maps/page__view__findpost__p__113321'>this
post</a>.