Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page overflow
Erebel55
This one is going to be pretty hard to explain but I will try..
I have a report that I am modified that is made up of a large grid that is essentially one row. This grid contains tables.
All I'm trying to do is add a data object to the top of the report that displays a certain field, however whenever I do that and deploy the report everything except that data field gets pushed to the next page. Obviously I don't want this to happen.
I've tried placing the data object within a label above the grid. I've tried adding another row within the grid and placing the data object within that. I've tried playing around with page breaks.
If anyone knows how to fit things onto one page or control when the page will end please let me know.
I know this will be somewhat hard to understand without a report to look at.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
It's definitely somewhat hard to understand without an example, but one thing to look at will be if any widths for any items are set that would cause a funny page break. If you can reproduce the issue, using the sample database, so I can run the report, it'd be helpful, for sure!