Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Displaying row index after sorting
zac
Hi,
I need to display the row index for a data set. I've created a custom column and I've defined the expression to row[0].
I have also defined a sorting expression in the property Editor and the expression "row[0]" doesn't take into account the sorting. The indexes returned for the row are based on the data set fetched without the sorting applied.
How can I get the current row index after applying filtering and sorting of a data set?
Thanks in advance for your help and time.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
zac
fyi - I got it by using an aggredate function RAN??K on expression row[0].
mwilliams
Great! Glad you found it! Let us know whenever you have questions!