Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Section number - Drop grid
martinf
Hi
I have a parameter that drop a grid (report section) interactively. I have, let say, 3 grids (3 sections) with section numbers (1-2-3), that contains each tables and lists (sub section 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.1, etc.). If I decide at the beginning of the report to drop grid number 2, I would like the have automaticaly my grid number 3 (and sub sections) take the number 2. In other words, how to automaticaly have "intelligent" numbering following the presence or not of a grid?
Martin
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Hi Martin,
How are you creating the numbering in the first place? Just static labels? Or are you computing the label value? Also, are you dropping the grid or just hiding it?
A sample report that I can run would be very helpful.
martinf
Hi
I finally decide to ask users to enter themselves a number for each section (parameters)
Martin
mwilliams
Ok. Let me know if you decide you'd like to automate the numbering process. I'll try to help.